Our January Declutter Challenge is over and in the last week we focused on bathrooms.
I thought I would share some of my favorite products when doing a bathroom organization project!
1. Stackable drawers like these from The Home Edit
MSRP - $12.99-$24.99(The Container Store)
Uses: Make-up, face lotions, eye creams, feminine hygiene products. Can be stored on the counter or under the sin
2. Drawer organizers like these clear drawer organizers from STORi
MSRP - $19.99 (Amazon)
Uses: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, make-up tools, hair pins, hair elastics, safety pins, jewelry, razors
3. Divided Turntable like this one iDesign
MSRP - $24.99 (Bed Bath and Beyond) Uses: Hair products, lotions, perfumes
4. Acrylic make-up organizer like this one from The Container Store
MSRP - $29.99
Uses: Make up and make up brushes/tools
5. Shower storage like this Orimade Shower Caddy Wall Mount
MSRP - $25.99 (Amazon) Uses: Shampoos, conditioners, shaving cream, razors, body wash
6. Bath toy storage like this Tisken basket
MSRP- $7.99 (IKEA) Uses: bath toys - detaches easily from wall if needed.